Tootsie Gallery and Cafe of Yass NSW is a authentic restoration of the beautiful art deco building from 1937 . They provide a friendly and funky atmosphere with awesome coffee and cakes – something a little different from the usual gallery.
What will you need?
- 3/4 cup plain Flour
- 3/4 cup self-raising flour
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 450 g can crushed pineapple in juice , drained , reserving 1/3 cup of juice
- 1 cup mashed banana
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup extra light olive oil
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
- 125g cream cheese softened
- 1 1/2 cup icing sugar
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius/ or 160 degrees Celsius for fan forced.
- Grease 12 cm square cake pan. Line base and sides with baking paper.
- Sift flours, soda ,cinnamon and sugar in a large bowl . Stir in pineapple, reserved juice, coconut, banana, egg oil and 1/4 cup of cold water .
- Pour in prepared pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
Thank you Micheala for sharing this fantastic recipe with us!
Enjoyed Michaela’s recipe? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org