They offer exceptional service and food made to order. With their team of highly trained, knowledgeable staff, they promise you an unforgettable experience.
Orange and Almond Cake (Gluten Free)
What will you need?
- 2 Oranges
- 6 Eggs
- 250g Castor Sugar
- 1tsp Gluten Free Baking Powder
- 250g Almond Meal
- Gently simmer the oranges fr 1 hour( change water after 30 minutes to remove bitterness)
- Remove the oranges and let cool to room temperature
- Leave the skin on he oranges and cut into quarters.
- Blend the oranges until smooth ( about 20 seconds ) and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 160 °C
- Beat the eggs and sugar together. Ad baking powder and mix.
- Add almond meal and oranges . Gently mix until all ingredients are combined.
- Pour into a 20″ spring form pan and bake for 60 minutes
Thank you Katrina for sharing this fantastic recipe with us!
Enjoyed Katrina’s recipe? Let us know at email@example.com