Four Winds Vineyard is a perfect place to pull up a chair over-looking the vines, glass of hand-crafted wine in one hand and slice of wood-fired pizza in the other. Settle in amongst the scenic vineyards, an easy 30 minute drive from the Canberra city centre.
Potato, Gorgonzola and Rosemary Pizza
What will you need?
- Dough (775g – makes approx. 4 pizzas)
- 500g strong flour
- 275ml water
- 1tsp yeast
- ½ tsp salt
- Pre-heat a hot oven
- Combine all dough ingredients in mixer and using the dough hook attachment work for 15 minutes.
- Thinly slice th potatoes and boil in water until soft
- Divide dough into 170g balls and roll out until around 30cm in diameter
- Lay the potato slices in a single layer, season with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil
- Top with white onion, pizza cheese, gorgonzola and fresh rosemary
- Bake in a hot oven for 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the crust has started to brown.
Thank you Sarah for sharing this fantastic recipe with us!
Enjoyed Sarah’s recipe? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org